LulzSec's leader appears to have dealt his organization a fatal blow -- in the dumbest of ways.\tFox News has an exclusive this morning on how Hector Xavier Monsegur, an unemployed, 28-year-old father of two, allegedly commanded LulzSec's international team of hackers from his nerve center in a public housing project on New York\u2019s Lower East Side, using the nickname \u201cSabu.\u201d From the Fox report:\tLaw enforcement agents on two continents swooped in on top members of the infamous computer hacking group LulzSec early this morning, and acting largely on evidence gathered by the organization\u2019s brazen leader -- who sources say has been secretly working for the government for months -- arrested three and charged two more with conspiracy.\tCharges against four of the five were based on a conspiracy case filed in New York federal court, FoxNews.com has learned. An indictment charging the suspects, who include two men from Great Britain, two from Ireland and an American in Chicago is expected to be unsealed Tuesday morning in the Southern District of New York.\t\u201cThis is devastating to the organization,\u201d said an FBI official involved with the investigation. \u201cWe\u2019re chopping off the head of LulzSec.\u201d\tThe news comes a week after the CEO of CloudFlare admitted protecting LulzSec. At the RSA conference, CloudFlare CEO Matthew Prince said his company was part of what he described as an intense experience that was at times alarming, but ultimately quite educational, as his company provided security protection for the group everyone wanted to take down.\tMy colleague Joan Goodchild wrote this from the conference:\tOn June 2nd, 2011, the antisec hacker group known as\u00a0LulzSec\u00a0launched a web site. Although they had been an active hacking group for several weeks, the creation of Lulzsecurity.com was their first official web presence other than the Twitter account they had been using.\tShortly after launching LulzSecurity.com, the group experienced a denial-of-service attack and the site was taken down. But within 45 minutes, they were back up and running again \u2014 and they had created an account with CloudFlare, a cloud-based security and performance service for web sites. CloudFlare offers both free and commercial services, and LulzSec had signed up for a free account.\tDuring the time CloudFlare provided services to LulzSec, they saw a myriad of attacks from all over the globe that ranged from Layer Seven attacks that Prince described as "harmless," to one he termed as "clever" \u2014 an IP scan and attack on CloudFlare's router interfaces. None were successful in taking down LulzSec.\tThe peak day, according to Prince, was on June 16th when they saw 21 gigabytes of attack traffic. It was shortly after LulzSec had\u00a0taken down several popular gaming sites, including Minecraft.\t"You can't pay for pen testing like this. Once we realized we were going to survive, it was actually kind of a fun experience for us," said Prince.\tOf course, the best security company in the world can't protect you when you insist on making a public spectacle of yourself, as Monsegur chose to do.