Source: Bill Brenner, Senior Editor
At SecTor 2010, Toronto-based security practitioner James Arlen discusses security around SCADA systems and why people's perceptions of it must improve. He also discusses the "wow" factor behind Stuxnet and what the security community should be doing about it.
- More Headlines
- Change Topic
- Pressure mounts for building in security during application development
- Nation's critical infrastructure cyber defenses weak, DHS tells hearing
- Remains of the Day: Where in the world?
- Telstra apologises after customer records appear online
- LulzSec members sent to prison for infamous DDoS attacks
- Big Data Investigations: Opportunity and Risk
- Experts ding DHS vulnerability sharing plan as too limited
- In a sea of malware, viruses make a small comeback
- How to keep the feds from snooping on your cloud data
- Oracle renumbers Java patch updates, confuses users even more