Source: Bill Brenner, Senior Editor
Hackers exploit a wealth of application and document flaws to launch DDoS attacks, but Layer 7 CTO Adam Vincent says there are solid steps companies can take to blunt the impact.
- More Headlines
- Change Topic
- Researchers attack secured Internet activity to mine personal data
- Snowden advocates at SXSW for improved data security
- A clear-eyed guide to Mac OS's actual security risks
- Joomla receives patches for zero-day SQL injection vulnerability, other flaws
- Box, Dropbox, or drop both?
- Navy network hack has valuable lessons for companies
- Android malware detection boosted by university research
- NSA created 'European bazaar' to spy on EU citizens, Snowden tells European Parliament
- Criminals on Tor is the price of global liberty
- Five things to know about malware before driving it out