Source: Bill Brenner, Senior Editor
Yesterday, a researcher revealed security threats to the iPhone. Today, Tyler Shields of the Veracode Research Lab explains why things aren't much safer for BlackBerry users.
- More Headlines
- Change Topic
- Pressure mounts for building in security during application development
- Nation's critical infrastructure cyber defenses weak, DHS tells hearing
- Remains of the Day: Where in the world?
- Telstra apologises after customer records appear online
- LulzSec members sent to prison for infamous DDoS attacks
- Big Data Investigations: Opportunity and Risk
- Experts ding DHS vulnerability sharing plan as too limited
- In a sea of malware, viruses make a small comeback
- How to keep the feds from snooping on your cloud data
- Oracle renumbers Java patch updates, confuses users even more