Source: Bill Brenner, Senior Editor
Yesterday, a researcher revealed security threats to the iPhone. Today, Tyler Shields of the Veracode Research Lab explains why things aren't much safer for BlackBerry users.
- More Headlines
- Change Topic
- A clear-eyed guide to Mac OS's actual security risks
- Joomla receives patches for zero-day SQL injection vulnerability, other flaws
- Box, Dropbox, or drop both?
- Navy network hack has valuable lessons for companies
- Android malware detection boosted by university research
- NSA created 'European bazaar' to spy on EU citizens, Snowden tells European Parliament
- Criminals on Tor is the price of global liberty
- Five things to know about malware before driving it out
- Deputy PM questions legal framework regulating use of surveillance data
- Tor network used to hide 900 botnets and darknet markets, says Kaspersky Lab