This past summer we provided CSO readers with a listing of small niche focused cybersecurity events covering biometrics, data privacy, government and military security, and other categories.
Here's a roundup of 10 major cybersecurity conferences that will keep you on the cutting edge in 2016:
WINTER / Q1
- AT&T 2016 Developer Summit Hackathon, Jan. 2-3, Las Vegas
- RSA Conference 2016, Feb. 29 – March 4, San Francisco
- SANS 2016, March 12-21, Orlando Fla.
- Gartner Identity and Access Management Summit, March 14-16, London
SPRING / Q2
- INFOSEC WORLD Conference & Expo 2016, April 4-6, Lake Buena Vista Fla.
- Infosecurity Europe, June 7-9, London
SUMMER / Q3
FALL / Q4
- Intel Security FOCUS 16, Oct. 31 – Nov. 2, Las Vegas
- FireEye Cyber Defense Summit, Nov. 7-9, Washington DC
Plan your 2016 attendance at these events now. If you can make one event per season during 2016, then you can count on meeting new cyber guys and gals, exploring new career possibilities if you are in the market, evaluating security vendors and products, watching the top industry experts deliver keynotes and presentations, and dare we say... getting away from the office for a few days.