As organizations increasingly shift operations to the cloud, security leaders are faced with a choice: champion the effort, react to the changes, or get left behind.
- Requirements and selection
- Protection, based on the selection
- Operation in partnership
Read what they have to say (right here on this blog), engage in the live panel discussion to share your experience and get your questions answered. Then check out the reflection and highlights at the conclusion, with a roadmap for you to successfully lead the security change in your organization.
Introducing the panel of security leaders
Each of the leaders selected for this panel bring a depth of experience and unique perspective.
- Joan Pepin is a CISO and VP of Security for a cloud-based company. That means she both consumes cloud service from others and addresses the concerns of customers.
- Lori MacVittie is consistently recognized as a thought leader in the cloud space and one of the first people I turn to when I have a cloud question.
- Scott Wilson finds himself in the enviable position of getting hired specifically to guide an established company to the benefits of the cloud, securely.
The key elements of this program (with links)
- Roadmap: Are you ready to lead your organization to a more secure cloud
- Panelist perspectives:
- Virtual Panel Discussion. Held on Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 2pm Eastern. CSO Insiders can grab the slides, listen to the audio recording, and read the transcript here: Leading to a secure cloud - panel discussion recording, slides & transcript (downloads)
- Reflection column: How the cloud improves security for everyone
- Summary slideshow: Three security leaders help you prepare to lead to a more secure cloud
At the end of the discussion, each of the panelists was asked to reflect and share the "one thing" that stood out to them. Each did. What is yours? Listen or read and share what you took away.